|If you would like Jahnke to contact you to set up an appointment for a repair, maintenance or in-home estimate please fill out the form below:|
How clean is the air that you are breathing in your home?
- Is your home dusty?
- Does someone in your home have allergies?
- Does your home have odor?
- Do you experience dry mouth in morning?
- Has it been longer than seven years since your vents were cleaned?
If you answered "YES" to any of these questions then it is time to get your air ducts cleaned!!!
The Need For Indoor Air Quality and Dryer Vent Services Is at An All Time High
Did you know the EPA ranks indoor air pollution among the top five health risks?
Dirty air ducts have been identified as a major source of indoor air pollution. In fact, an air duct system is a breeding ground for bacteria, animal dander, mold and dust mites. These impurities can cause allergic reactions, breathing difficulties, infections and disease.
Dirty clothes dryer vents can be equally harmful. The yearly national fire loss for clothes dryer fires is estimated at $99 million resulting from almost 16,000 fires.*
As a full-service provider, we utilize state-of-the-art air duct and dryer vent cleaning equipment and processes to help eliminate the contaminants in your home and business to help ensure the safety and efficiency of your clothes dryer.
The Air Duct Cleaning Process — A Breath of Fresh Air
Our air duct cleaning process is state-of-the-art with successful results — customer after customer. We deploy advanced air duct cleaning technology with the only self-contained method that simultaneously brushes and vacuums the debris. Dirt is brushed loose inside the air duct and immediately swept up by powerful dual vacuums.
Air Duct Cleaning — Step by Step:
• Removal and cleaning of registers.
• Technician cleans supply vents all the way to the air handler.
• Dirt and debris is brushed, collected and swept up by the dual vacuum system.
• Optimum coverage is ensured as technician works back through the system, overlapping much of the ductwork.
• Vacuum attachment topically cleans inside the air handler.
• Air handler fan is turned on and antimicrobial treatment is fogged into cold air return.
• Fan circulates treatment deep into the system.